Thursday, June 23, 2011

Let the Cutting Begin!

I've been waiting {impatiently} for the cutting instructions for Don't Call Me Betsy's Kaleidoscope Quilt Along! They were posted today, so time to get templates made and start cutting! I'm really excited to cut into the stack of fabrics I've collected for this project:
For those interested in such details, most of the fabrics are
Denyse Schmidt Fairgrounds, with several other fabrics
added to coordinate ~ see the flickr page here to get fabric details.

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Love your fabric choices, can't wait to see more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. I like these. Is it polite to covet a friend's fabrics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those fabrics...the greys are a perfect complement! I can't wait to start cutting mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such fun fabrics!

    I've started cutting, but I figured at 10:00 last night that it was the better part of valor to step away from it before I sliced a fingertip off. :)

    I'll come back fresh later today, perhaps!

    ReplyDelete