Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Race is On . . . postscript

Ok, so I mentioned a few days ago that the race was on to finish some projects before the upcoming quilt along and hst class starts later this month. But there's also a race due to new fabric coming out! Let me explain . . .

Whew! Finished my Geese in the Park using Kate Spain's Central Park . . .
and almost done with Dream Big for daughter dear . . .
so now looking forward to Kate's Terrain! Seriously can not wait!

Finished Ritzy Cracker with Camille Roskelley's Bliss . . .
so now anxiously waiting for Ruby.

And, just last night finished Annela Hoey's Comic Strip Quilt with Sherbet Pips . . .
Soon . . . Little Apples.
SO much to look forward to!

3 comments:

  1. HOLY MOLY You are a busy quilter! All your stuff is completely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't seen any of those new lines other than Little Apples, can't wait to see what you end up buying! I'm curious if some of the Little Apples prints will match Pips, I would love to make a quilt with the two together!

    ReplyDelete