Sunday, September 18, 2011

DO.good stitches {September}

For my first month as a stitcher for the FAITH Circle of DO.good stitches {a modern charity bee}, our quilter is Rachel of Stitched in Color. She asked us to make one beautiful, big (24") Swoon block. The quilt we are making is blue, red, gray, and snow, and each block uses just two prints - two fat quarters. After a bit of discussion amongst the circle about fabric choices, I finally came up with this block.
You know I love Swoon, so this block was a pleasure to make, and I am happy to be sending it off for a good cause. So the swooning continues. . .

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! I really like that blue fabric. What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors! I think I'm the only person left on the planet who hasn't made a swoon block. Must get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie. It is so nice to meet you. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Your quilt block looks great. I love the colors. I am your newest follower and I hope to stop by and visit often.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful block - love the fabrics you have used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm swooning just looking at your swoon block! :)

    ReplyDelete