Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday at the Table

Last week I was given a bunch of peeled garlic. Now I love using garlic fresh, but with the amount I was given, it only seemed logical to roast it up.
And I was very glad I had when I came across a recipe on Pinterest for Roasted Garlic Soup with Rosemary Roasted Potatoes. Trader Joe's had a great selection of small potatoes, so I bought a variety and roasted them up too.
What I found really interesting about this recipe was that it had you serve the creamy {garlic} soup over the roasted potatoes - talk about great texture. Then there's a little olive oil drizzle and a squeeze of fresh lemon to finish it off. Mighty tasty!
                            Source: Recipe and photo joythebaker.com , who also has a podcast, I see - I'll be checking that out soon.  

3 comments:

  1. That sounds yummy, love roasted garlic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I bookmarked this recipe. It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oddly enough, I was also gifted some peeled garlic last week! Never heard of garlic soup, but your recipe looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete